Monday, July 21, 2008

Travel Pillow

This week we're leaving on a short west coast tour, and I am preparing myself for another round of long days on the road. A travel pillow is a mandatory item for people like myself who don't sleep well regardless of the form of transportation. Every time I'm in a car, bus, train, plane, space shuttle, or hoverboard, I just can't catch any zzz's... until now....

The skyrest travel pillow is super compact, low profile, and people just love it when I whip this pillow out on planes and space shuttles! U-shaped pillows are soooo 2007. The skyrest is the future of sleep. In the same way that the Segway has virtually replaced the old, lame practice of 'walking' everywhere, the skyrest pillow will quickly dominate the realm of super portable travel sleep aid devices!

-T.J.

p.s.- This is a picture of me sound asleep on the space shuttle... ready to wake up refreshed and prepared to complete a day's work while hurling through space at tangential velocity... thanks skyrest!

No comments: