Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Computer friends

The other day, my friend Jon and I were hanging out, and our computers became friends. My computer and I were heartbroken when we tried to use bluetooth to send a picture to Jon and his machine, only to find out that it didn't work because we were using two different versions of mac osx. My computer and I haven't upgraded to 'Leopard' (mac OS) yet because Protools LE is not compatible as of now (come on Digidesign... get on the ball!). We like to go around and record little things with an old mbox, so upgrading to Leopard would effectively kill that.

If my blogs keep going this direction, then I'll be headed back to the white padded room with the nice people who help me put on the 'give yourself a big hug!' jacket.

T.J.

1 comment:

Jon Moreaux said...

ah, such a beautiful sight!